Vistas de página en total

sábado, 11 de marzo de 2017

Dialogue "Getting Information

Dialogue


Situation 1
          -A. Hi my name is Caerly Young. I´d like some information about guitar lessons.
          -B. How old are you?
          -A. I´m 11.
          -B. Do you want private lessons or would you like to join a class?
          -A. I like to join a class. How often is the class?
          -B. The class for your age is twice times a week.
          -A. When is the class?
          -B. On Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5.00-6.00 pm.
          -A. How much does it cost?
          -B. The class is €75 a moth.
          -A. Thanks. Let me think about it.

Situation 2
          -A. Hello. How can I help you?
          -B. Hi. My name is James Díaz. I'd like some information about art classes.
          -A. Of course. How old are you?
          -B. I'm 15 years old.
          -A. Do you want private lessons or would you like to join a class?
          -B. A private classes. How often is the class?
          -A. The class is three times a week.
          -B. When is the class?
          -A. On Sundays and Wednesdays at 6.30-8.00 pm
          -B. How much does it cost?
          -A. The class cost €60 a moth
          -B. Thanks for the information

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario